1. Complaints can be made verbally or in writing and will be recorded at the time they are received.
2. Verbal complaints will be recorded immediately & we will ask you for your email address/ postal address to send you our complaints procedure. We will request that you put your complaint in writing to a contact at Roberts Homes who will deal with your complaint.
3. We agree to deal with any properly appointed representative that you may appoint to handle your complaint on your behalf.
4. All written complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 3 working days and a proper investigation will be promptly undertaken.
5. A formal written outcome of this investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of the original complaint. This will be from a senior member of staff or designated complaint handler at Roberts Homes.
6. If you are dissatisfied with this outcome you may pursue your complaint in writing to Mr R Roberts at the above address.
7. A separate review will be made and the outcome sent to you within 15 working days. This will be a statement of our final view.
8. If you remain dissatisfied then you may refer you complaint to the Ombudsman. Details of how to do this will be contained in the final review. Please note that any referrals must be made within 12 months of our final review.
This office has an Equality Policy and all applicants will be treated fairly and not discriminated against.